Thursday, February 24, 2011

the URAL racer is BACK on EBAY........& Hell for Leather

 The URAL Got removed from ebay,  its back up now, follow below link, thank you.

First, thank you Wes for doing the feature on me & the Ural, very cool. If anybody hasnt poked around his site, youre missing a great spot. I was tickled to see a bunch of articles that indulged me for hours, including a wonderful shoot of Shinyas MV Agusta out in the sunlight.Check them out. Hell For Leather

Also, its on, the Ural is on Ebay. I have nooo idea what will happen here, but I hope its good, I need it right about now. Its a very unique bike to say the least & has gone viral in a few days, very cool & thanks to LeContainer, MotoLady (tumblr), Deus Machine, Return of the cafe Racers, some Russian sites I dont know how to say, Pipeburn, BMWcafe, ismeretlenblog & many other for putting my stuff up.

He ya go, everybody sit down & eat popcorn the last hour of auction with me. URAL ON EBAY , again. It got yanked the first time because of a complaint, so we'll try again.......

On ebay #2

No comments:

Post a Comment