Thursday, February 17, 2011

Saint Motor Company is up and running....(not motorbikes, but motor company)

Ok, so for the last couple of years I have been building bikes for fun, & showing them on www.SaintMotorbikes.com . Then we have the blog here, for my day to day doings & fun.

NOW, I am a we, & we have started Saint Motor Company, a store for parts, art, apparel & more. Please have a visit & understand it will be added to & refined in the next few weeks. We will eventually stock a full range of builders parts, frame parts, replacement parts for Jap & Brit bikes & have a good tech area.

Matt Brookman is my partner in this, he is an engineer, bike builder, & has the personality I lack :-)

Input is appreciated, let us know what you like ot dont like. www.SaintMotorCompany.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment