Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the URAL..........won first place .........somehow.

So I built the Ural for fun, it turned into a neat bike. I wanted to have something to at least enter in the show, all the other bikes Im doing are midstream, so I took it. It was placed in the "Metric Cruiser Full Custom" class. This is a huge show.

Kyle & I went down to the show building on Sunday (our vendors spot was in upper building) to check on the Ural & Matts long bike. Kyle goes....."theres a trophy by your bike". To my surprise it was 1st place, kinda a shocker.

Im just now done decompressing from the long week & weekend & hauling back & unpacking stuff. Ill get some  more pics up as time permits, but for now I need to get back to work on the XS Cafe.


Above picture once again borrowed from Q-balls gallery
This would be Q-ball, the Santa looking fellow, great guy.


And my little tokens from the weekend.


And the infamous Fong Brothers playing with the Ural. (I like people to touch & sit on my bikes :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment